For someone to be trashing someone else, you actually need to prove your point.
1) Wrong. If B only exists because of A and A can exist without B, then the non-existance of B doesn’t prove that A doesn’t exist. Besides, evil exists because someone created it, the hability for it to exist. And since God is supposed to have created everything, he created evil as well.
3) What has that to do with anything?
4) This is the worse of all. The whole paragraph is your personal opinion/view, not a definition in any way.
MORE MORE MORE
Is there a way to create posters for this site? The site I used to use quit and referd all to another site that is not user friendly. I have been looking for a place to express my creativity.
As an agnostic myself, the atheist one is pretty crap. Epicurus wasn’t an atheist, dude, he was polytheistic.
1) Christians would immediately cite that ‘moral evil’ is a product of free will – without evil there is no free will. God’s willingness is irrelevant – I’m willing to do a hell of a lot of things that I shouldn’t for one reason or another.
2) This is one hell of an assumption.
3) Christians say the Devil and\or moral evil. The Bible is full of examples of both.
4) This is a non-sequester – the godliness of God is not based upon whether or not God lets bad things happen, the godliness of God is based upon God physically being a massively powerful úberbeing that, if he\she\etc exists, is, by definition, the most powerful entity that ever has or will exist.
If you are going to do it, do it properly.
i blew the crapoutta me laughing….my gf is like windows…she is 7 :)))))))))))))))
i fuck you
Copyright © 2011 - Funnyzela. All rights reserved.
Funnyzela.comBack to Top